I am not sure what exactly I expected from this interview with Mike Calvo but at the end of it all I was truly amazed, and smiling from ear to ear!
Mike was not just funny! He was entertaining, insightful, and a boatload of experience and knowledge. He had so much to share and to say.
He had a lot to tell and I learned so much as to how he has managed to build his business from scratch into a going concern. Hats off to you, Mike Calvo!
If you would like to learn more about me as a sight-loss coach and author then I invite you now to visit http://www.donnajodhan.com
There you will not only learn about me as a sight-loss coach and author but you will also gain insights into my campaign against bullying and why I strongly believe that you need to consider joining me in order to insure that the future of our kids with their wide-eyed smiles and infectious laughter is secured for ever.
Follow me on Twitter @accessibleworld and at author_jodhan
And like me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/donnajodhan and at www.facebook.com/authordonnajodhan
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Absolutely mind blowing! Interview with Mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.