At the very best of times, I almost always go into a panic whenever I am missing anything while packing for a trip. This is what happened some time ago when I was packing to return home.
I could not find my precious underwear. So, before I panicked, I decided to take a step by step approach as to where I had first put them and where they could be at this moment.
I was not sure that this approach would work, but presto! It worked but it took me a bit of time to trace my underwear’s root.
As a vision-impaired person, I truly believe that it is important to always be able to find what I am looking for.
If you would like to learn more about me as a sight-loss coach and author then I invite you now to visit http://www.donnajodhan.com
There you will not only learn about me as a sight-loss coach and author but you will also gain insights into my campaign against bullying and why I strongly believe that you need to consider joining me in order to insure that the future of our kids with their wide-eyed smiles and infectious laughter is secured for ever.
Follow me on Twitter @accessibleworld and at author_jodhan
And like me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/donnajodhan and at www.facebook.com/authordonnajodha

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.