Friday, October 2, 2026

Praying very hard: Preparing to retake my network exam

This is going to be my second attempt and truth be told I do have great reservations. What is going to change? What is going to be different? What is my mind set going to be?

To do the best that I can and to hope for everything to be good. I am not the focal point here. It is to take this step to help build a better future for the next generation of hopeful participants of network goers.  

If you would like to learn more about me as a sight-loss coach and author then I invite you now to visit http://www.donnajodhan.com

There you will not only learn about me as a sight-loss coach and author but you will also gain insights into my campaign against bullying and why I strongly believe that you need to consider joining me in order to insure that the future of our kids with their wide-eyed smiles and infectious laughter is secured forever.

Follow me on Twitter @accessibleworld and at author_jodhan
And like me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/donnajodhan and at www.facebook.com/authordonnajodhan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.