I have so many dreams. Some I have fulfilled while others have gone by the wayside. This one, however, was one that I managed to fulfill.
I dreamed, stuck with it, and at the end I did it. And what was it? Just a simple desire to conquer a fear of technology.
Patience, patience! This is what I need in order to move forward! This is what I need if I hope to keep up with technology!
If you would like to learn more about me as a sight-loss coach and author then I invite you now to visit http://www.donnajodhan.com
There you will not only learn about me as a sight-loss coach and author but you will also gain insights into my campaign against bullying and why I strongly believe that you need to consider joining me in order to insure that the future of our kids with their wide-eyed smiles and infectious laughter is secured forever.
Follow me on Twitter @accessibleworld and at author_jodhan
And like me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/donnajodhan and at www.facebook.com/authordonnajodhan
Thursday, October 1, 2026
At last! I'm fulfilling my dreams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.