Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Exhausting times: Getting ready again
Sometimes I feel like a bouncing ball, just bouncing along the road from one destination to the next. I am hardly finished with one trip and then it’s off to the next one.
Got to slow down but how do I do this? I enjoy traveling to some extent but I am just so very tired at times when I am required to deal with airports. From curbside to check in and then to the security checkpoint, to the boarding gate, and finally to the aircraft.
Got to slow down!
If you would like to learn more about me as a sight-loss coach and author then I invite you now to visit http://www.donnajodhan.com
There you will not only learn about me as a sight-loss coach and author but you will also gain insights into my campaign against bullying and why I strongly believe that you need to consider joining me in order to insure that the future of our kids with their wide-eyed smiles and infectious laughter is secured for ever.
Follow me on Twitter @accessibleworld and at author_jodhan
And like me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/donnajodhan and at www.facebook.com/authordonnajodha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.